Monday, September 19, 2011

13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: The size of a shrimp (love those food comparisons)
Gender: A Boy (85% sure) John Charles Koski
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah! :) I've been wearing them for about 4 weeks now! 
Weight gain: 12 pounds!!!  YIKES!  The Dr. is not worried and has blamed a lot of it on the medications I am taking.  I honestly don't care-as long as we're both healthy!
Movement: Today I thought I felt some flutters, but am not certain!
Sleep: Not so great!  I wake up several times during the night, most nights I am awake for a while.  I am also having the strangest dreams.
Symptoms: Tired, Tired, Tired!  Other than that, I just feel so different then I did last time. 
Cravings: Always hungry, usually for carbs and spicy/salty food
Best moment this week: There were just so many!  Hearing the tech tell me he was a boy, telling Chuck, telling our families, and telling Riley about her baby brother are all top of the list!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment